This is very important: If you want to be an official reviewer on this site then it’s also important to follow the rules!
- No Fanhaters: What’s a fan hater? A fan hater is basically a person who has a hate against something (e.g. movies, video games etc.) but they don’t like other enjoying what they hate. This tvtropes.org entry does explain that much better: FanHater
Unless the review itself isn’t too serious and is more meant to be a joke: Then we might don’t see any problems with your videos.
- Hate on on people being responsible for movies/games/songs/anything else that you don’t like? Making some jokes here and there are fine. What doesn’t work however is using such lines as: “Add name of Person deserves to be dead.” “…to be raped.” “…to be tortured.” or anything else like that. It’s even worse than being a fan hater! There’s a fine difference between satire, black comedy and real life! If you just use lines similar to those that were mentioned above then there’ll be no chance for you to become a member on this site in general. Even Evil Has Standards!
- You have to be at least 18 years old to join the site because puberty can easily prevent them from working on reviews due to private issues or even change people for better or worse which could also take away anyone’s credibility as a reviewer due to how often teenagers tend to change their opinions over time.
- If you should ever consider to join our site then you shall never remove your videos from Youtube or whatever Videoportal you’re using. The reason why we’re not condoning that type of action is because you would basically delete a part of your own history. We’re all not proud of the past mistakes we’ve done but we should always look back at them to improve on ourselves and think about how times have gotten much better compared to those days. It could also inspire others that may be fans of yours who would love to make their own videos too. Another reason we won’t tolerate members deleting their videos is because in a way you would also basically betray or even hurt your own fans that won’t have a chance to watch those videos anymore which is something that we won’t stand for either. If you’re actually breaking this rule then we’ll still give you another chance to re-upload your video/s again. If you refuse to do so however then this could possibly end with us letting you go from Team Night Saturn which would be a painful choice from our side but repercussions for hurting our rules should always be taken under consideration. So if you want to become a member of Team Night Saturn then you should always go by this rule.
- There are times where some reviewers haven’t posted anything new on the site for a very long time if not even in years. We won’t boot you off the site because of that as it is understandable that our life outside of reviews can be very tough. With that being said however there can be a point where our admins and/or the main head of Team Night Saturn Jack Skyblue will ask you about the current state of your videos, blog or podcasts. Whether you’re way too busy but still have intentions on producing more content and if so will you do it more frequently or occasionally, or maybe you can’t handle to provide any more content for the site or maybe you’ve just moved on to other things. If you should ever be asked about your current situation, then we highly insist that you answer to our question. Before anyone worries we won’t let go of you if you’re not answer us after 15 minutes like a certain ceo from another reviewer website, whose first name begins with a m like Mike and his last name with a m like Michaud, or not answering the first time at all. We’re willing to give you a few chances to respond to our question with a clear answer. If you should refuse to answer us after asking you more than once about your current state, then we’ll be forced to part ways with you. Because not receiving an answer pretty much tells us about your attitude towards our site and our members. It shouldn’t be too hard for you to tell us what’s going on so that we can properly understand why exactly you’ve become so inactive. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as you explain yourself. It doesn’t need to be explicit in case it’s very personal but we only want to keep a peaceful environment to Team Night Saturn.
- Brash sense of humor is allowed and nothing is off limits. Doing jokes at the expense of men and women, race based jokes, jokes at the expense of LGBTQ+ and heterosexuals etc. are okay as long as you don’t support sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, heterophobic and so on and so forth views. So yes: Doing these offensive types of jokes are A-okay.
- Team Night Saturn has a YouTube channel and we are reuploading the reviews or any video that was posted on the site to give our members more exposure. These videos will remain on the YouTube channel even after you might eventually part ways with our website. If you want to join the site that also means that you would have to be okay with your work being reuploaded on our YouTube channel. Only join Team Night Saturn if you’re alright with your videos being reuploaded.
Those are the major rules for now and it doesn’t look like much but if the videos that you doing don’t follow the rules then you won’t become a member on this site… it doesn’t matter how many views and subscribers you have!